The Benefits Of Whey Protein Concentrate
There’s a reason bodybuilders and athletes love whey protein – it’s excellent for muscle growth and repair. But whey protein concentrate offers much more that:-
- Fat loss. Want to lose a few pounds? Try adding whey to your diet. Whey keeps you fuller longer, stabilizes your blood sugar, and protects your cells from stress, all of which contribute to consistent fat loss. People who took 50g a day of whey protein concentrate saw a gradual, consistent fat loss over 6 months.
- Decreased cravings. Have you been struggling to keep away from sweets and snacks? Whey can help. Whey concentrate can decrease blood sugar spikes by about 20% after a carb-rich meal. Stable blood sugar makes you far less likely to crave unhealthy food.
- Easing stress and boosting immunity. Whey contains precious enzymes and cofactors that increase glutathione, your body’s strongest antioxidant Glutathione protects your cells from stress. It also boosts your immune system, keeping you healthy in trying times. Take whey concentrate when you’re feeling overwhelmed or sick; it may help.
- Bioavailability and easy digestion. Not all proteins are created equal – some resist digestion and don’t actually have much nutritional benefit. Researchers created a scale called the Protein Digestibility Corrected Amino Acid Score (PDCAAS) to account for those differences in digestion and figure out the true value of proteins. The scale runs from 0-1, with 1 being the most bioavailable, highest-value protein. Guess what? whey is one of the few proteins that score a 1. It’s exceptionally bioavailable, which makes it an especially valuable source of protein. As an added bonus, whey’s easy digestion makes it good for people who have sensitive guts or struggle with nutrient absorption.
Whey concentrate is an all-around superb way to get protein, whether you’re using it after a workout or as a convenient snack. It’s vegetarian (derived from milk) and it’s easy to keep on hand for busy days.
This is a Vegetarian product.
- PROMOTES MUSCLE BUILDING: Gain Lean Muscles Like Never Before, With Asitis Nutrition Whey Protein. In Its Natural, Raw Form, Whey Protein Is Ideal For Those Who Love An Intense Workout As It Boosts Recovery And Reduces Muscle Loss.
- LIMITED PROCESSING: Asitis Nutrition Whey Protein Powder Has Been Minimally Processed To Ensure You Get Maximum Protein And Nutrients, As Preserved In Their Original Form. You Get Only Clean And Pure Powder, Without Any Fillers Or Preservatives.
- HIGH PROTEIN CONCENTRATE: Each Serving Of 30G Contains 24gram Protein And 5.4G Bcaa, Which Makes It Very Effective For Muscle Gain And Synthesis
- As Whey Protein Concentrate is unflavoured in nature, it may not taste great. However, it gives you the freedom to add the flavor of your choice.
AS-IT-IS Whey is undenatured and is manufactured by cold-processing keeping in consideration to preserve the nutritional values, biological and functional properties of Whey. Our fast-digesting, high quality Whey dissolves quickly in water and is rapidly digested to help you reap the benefits of your workout by flooding crucial amino acids required for muscle repair and muscle regrowth.
USA Made Whey Protein Concentrate
All our products are certified from FSSAI and are third-party lab tested for quality assure to prove that the protein you consume is completely safe and free of banned substances.
WHEY PROTEIN CONCENTRATE is the most popular, most-efficient, and economic protein available on the market today. Whey Concentrate provides 80% protein per serving.
After a sufficient protein concentration is achieved, the liquid can be dried to form whey protein concentrate powder that consists of up to 80% protein by weight. Overall the processing steps used in the production of whey isolate result in higher protein content and lower fat and carbohydrate content per serving.