- Weight Loss. With 180 to 210 calories per serving, calling peanut butter a diet food may seem counter-intuitive.
- Heart Healthy
- Lowers Risk of Cancer
- Protects Against Alzheimer’s Disease and Other Neurodegenerative Diseases.
- Prevents Gallstones.
- Lowers Risk of Diabetes.
- Promotes Strong Bones.
- Bodybuilders Rejoice.
- Creamy peanut butter made with real roasted peanuts
- No separation, no oily mess, spreads easily
- Gluten-free; no added preservatives
- Tree nut-free peanut butter (does contain peanuts)
- Certified kosher
SKIPPY Peanut Butter has been spreading tasty fun to every household since 1933. With 4 simple ingredients, 7 grams of protein, and no artificial flavors or colors, this creamy peanut butter is perfect for any snack or part of any meal. From a delicious piece of peanut butter toast to apples or celery with a peanut buttery dip, the different ways to enjoy SKIPPY are endless. So when you’re craving an easy, satisfying snack, there’s only one thing to do. Be Smooth Like SKIPPY.
Numerous reasons why you should eat Peanut Butter
- Peanuts Are a Healthy Plant Protein
- Peanuts Have Complex Carbohydrates and Fiber
- Peanuts Are a Crucial Source of Nutrition
- Peanuts are High in Antioxidants
- Peanuts Can Be Good for Your Heart
- Peanuts Can Help Prevent Cancer
- Peanuts Can Help Keep Your Brain Healthy
- Peanuts Can Help Fight Stress
Enjoy your Healthy Breakfast with Peanut Butter