MegaFood Blood Builder, Iron Supplement, Support Energy and Combat Fatigue Without Nausea or Constipation, Non-GMO, Vegan, 30 Tablets/Take 1 Daily (FFP)
- INCREASE IRON LEVELS WITHOUT THE NAUSEA: Clinically shown to combat fatigue and improve energy levels without causing nausea or constipation; A gentle and effective source of iron
- NOURISH YOUR BODY: Delivers 26 mg of Iron; Includes folic acid and B12 for healthy red blood cell production; Safe for menstruating and pregnant women, teenage girls, vegans, and vegetarians
- FARM FRESH WHOLE FOODS: Crafted using our Slo-Food Process; Includes Beet Root and Vitamin C delivered together with organic oranges to support iron absorption; Take 1 tablet any time of day
- OBSESSED WITH QUALITY: Made without GMOs, tested for 125+ herbicides and pesticides, Free of gluten, dairy, and soy; Certified B Corp; Certified Glyphosate Residue Free; Certified Kosher
- MADE WITH REAL FOOD, AND REAL PURPOSE: Premium supplements made with real food and added nutrients; We work with trusted farm partners who share our commitment to organic and regenerative agriculture
MegaFood Blood Builder Benefits
Iron helps to preserve many vital functions in the body, including general energy and focus, gastrointestinal processes, the immune system, and the regulation of body temperature. The benefits of iron often go unnoticed until a person is not getting enough. Iron deficiency anemia can cause fatigue, heart palpitations, pale skin, and breathlessness.
- Oxygen Delivery – delivers oxygen to the brain and all the other organs
- Energy Generation – increases energy levels without caffeine
- Antioxidant Protection – protects against the oxygen “free radicals” all our cells generate while making energy
- Early Brain Development – instrumental in making DNA for fetal brain growth
- Brain and Motor Functions – essential to make dopamine, which drives our muscle movements
- Mental Performance – vital for mental clarity and cognitive function
- Brain/Body Detox – iron enzymes enable the brain and body to neutralize potential toxins generated in the body as well as pollutants and other toxins entering from outside the body
- Healthy Sleep – improved sleep length and quality for kids and adults
What Is Iron?
Iron is a mineral critical for the growth of all cells. It is needed to help our red blood cells deliver oxygen to the rest of the body. Almost two-thirds of the body’s iron is found in hemoglobin, the protein in red blood cells. Iron deficiency is the leading single nutritional deficiency in the world and the most common cause of anemia in the United States.
MegaFood Blood Builder, Iron Supplement
Women and Iron
While some men can have low stores of iron, iron deficiency is more common in women, particularly during menstruation. For this reason, many women may need to take an iron supplement to help replenish depleted reserves.
Pregnant women may also benefit from an iron supplement. However, too much iron during pregnancy can be harmful. It’s important to get the appropriate lab tests done before taking an iron supplement.
MegaFood Blood Builder is one of our top-selling products for a reason: it’s clinically shown to increase iron levels without common gastrointestinal side effects such as nausea or constipation
We make it with nourishing, whole foods, like beets and organic oranges, plus folic acid and B12 for healthy red blood cell production, and vitamin C to support iron absorption.* Oh, and did we tell you it’s safe to take on an empty stomach? If building your blood without missing a beet (see what we did there?) sounds up your alley, this is the product for you.*
consume within three months. Tablet color may naturally change over time.
cause fatigue, heart palpitations, pale skin, and breathlessness.
Blood volume and red blood cell production increase dramatically during pregnancy to supply the growing fetus with oxygen and nutrients. As a result, the demand for iron also increases. While the body typically maximizes iron absorption during pregnancy, insufficient iron intake or other factors affecting the way iron is absorbed can lead to iron deficiency.
Low iron intake during pregnancy increases the risk of premature birth and low birth weight, as well as low iron stores and impaired cognitive or behavioral development in infants. Pregnant women with low iron may be more prone to infection because iron also supports the immune system.
It is clear that iron supplements are needed for women who are both pregnant and iron-deficient. However, research is ongoing as to the possibility of recommending additional iron to all pregnant women, even those with normal iron levels. It is argued that all pregnant women should take 30 to 60 milligrams (mg) of iron supplements on every day of their pregnancy, regardless of their iron levels.
MegaFood Blood Builder, Iron Supplement
MegaFood Blood Builder Features
- One of our top-selling products!
- Combats fatigue and improves energy levels*
- Blood Builder was shown in an 8-week clinical trial to increase iron levels in individuals with low iron without causing nausea or constipation†*
- Delivers a gentle and effective 26 mg of iron per serving*
- Includes folic acid and B12 which help maintain healthy red blood cell production*
- Safe for menstruating women, teenage girls, pregnant women, vegans and vegetarians, athletes, and recent blood donors, all of whom are at increased risk of being low in iron*
- Gentle enough to take on an empty stomach
- Also available in convenient mini tablets
- Note: Consumers should consult with their healthcare practitioners for advice regarding specific health conditions and recommended solutions
Good sources of iron
Adult men need to take in an average of 8 milligrams of iron every day from food. Here is where to get it:
- Artificially fortified foods, like breakfast cereals and grains, help to meet daily iron requirements.
- Animal foods contain heme iron, the form that the body absorbs most easily. Sources include beef or calf heart, chicken, eggs, liver, ham, pork, red salmon, and sardines.
- Many plant foods are also good sources of iron. These include beet, dandelion, and mustard greens; kale, leeks, spinach, and Swiss chard; beans, lentils, and peas; and nuts, seeds, and whole grains.
Mega Food Blood Builder, Energy Boosting Iron Supplement 30 Tablets