- 5 lbs of Dymatize ISO 100 Gourmet Vanilla Protein Powder (76 Servings)
- 25 grams of protein, 5.5 grams of branched-chain amino acids (BCAAs), and 2.7 grams of Leucine per serving. 1 gram or less of sugar and fat per serving
- Scientifically formulated, fast-absorbing, hydrolyzed, 100% whey protein isolate. If your goal is to gain in muscle size and strength, ISO100 is your perfect partner
- Easy on the stomach, gluten-free with less than 0.5g of Lactose. Sweeteners like sucralose, steviol glycosides are present
- With 110-120 calories per serving, ISO100 can help support your keto diet, low carb diet or high protein diet. Add to your favorite recipe or high protein shakes.
Why Casein Protein is important for you?
Casein is a slow-digesting dairy protein that people often take as a supplement. It releases amino acids slowly, so people often take it before bed to help with recovery and reduce muscle breakdown while they sleep. Several studies have shown it helps boost muscle growth, along with a ton of other benefits
What Is Casein?
Milk is made up of two types of protein, casein, and whey. Casein accounts for roughly 80% of the milk protein and whey for the remaining 20%. If you are consuming any dairy products made from milk, you are getting a combination of the two. But they are also available separately via supplementation.
Whey protein is probably the most common protein powder on the market, but casein protein powder is a little harder to come by. Casein can be taken in two different forms: micellar casein and casein hydrolysate.
Are protein powders safe?
Find out more about Protein Powders and their benefits by an expert Dietitian SALLY KUZEMCHAK, MS, RD
This is the most natural form of casein protein that closely resembles its chemical structure found in milk. Casein groups together in tiny balls called micelles that allows it to clot in your stomach when digested – which in turn may slow the absorption.
Hydrolyzed protein is partially broken down to allow for quicker absorption and digestion. This form is predigested and rapidly absorbed.
Dymatize ISO 100 Whey Protein Powder
Top 5 Casein Protein Benefits
1. Casein Build your Muscles More
Several diet plans, including RP, recommend consuming casein protein directly before bed because it is slow digesting and provides a steady flow of amino acids while you are sleeping. When you go to bed, your body releases human growth hormone, which is important for building lean muscle mass, but this process requires available protein for synthesis. Taking casein at night before bed is thought to support this mechanism throughout the night and result in more muscle growth overall
2. Casein Increase Your Fat Loss
Smaller studies suggest that both whey and casein protein, when included in a calorie-controlled diet along with resistance training, may help protect lean mass and promote more fat loss. But more research is definitely needed.
Regardless, studies do imply that consuming more protein, in general, may have some merit when it comes to weight maintenance and increasing protein intake might be beneficial for dropping pounds when calories are controlled.
3. Casein Improve Your Recovery
You would think that going to the gym would make your muscles bigger and stronger instantly, but your body may not be able to do that without proper nutrition. The two go hand-in-hand.
It has been shown that supplementation can aid in muscle repair, maintenance, and growth. And casein is an important tool to support this process. After a workout, muscle fiber is damaged. Our bodies utilize protein and amino acids to repair and build the muscle bigger & stronger than before.
What’s unique about casein is its ability to supply protein over multiple hours after a workout, keeping your body protein-positive, and in turn, protecting existing muscle mass and potentially supporting muscle growth.
Casein Promote Your Dental Health
Like other dairy sources, casein may improve your dental health. Studies have suggested that casein’s calcium, phosphate and hydroxide content has the potential to strengthen tooth enamel against acid erosion and damage. And that casein may prevent tooth decaying bacteria from attaching to teeth, helping to keep cavities at bay.
Casein Delicious Cookies
Casein is a versatile powder that can be enjoyed in a number of ways. If you’re looking for a quick dose of casein, you can mix it with milk or water as a shake. Or if you aren’t a fan of shakes, you can bake casein into several different things, such as bars, muffins, cookies, for a healthy treat before bed.
Dymatize ISO 100 Whey Isolate Protein